Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Copying multiple sheet objects

Hi All,

I am facing diffculty in copying multiple sheet objects and pasting those into another sheet.

Is there any possibility to do that? Pls help me.

Regards,

Malathi

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Click and drag to select the objects, then CTRL + C to copy and then CTRL + V to paste should work.  The thing to note is that you have to select around the entire object to select it, not just most of it.

MayilVahanan

Hi

Press shift and select the sheet object and ctrl+c for copy and paste in another sheet.. Or select the objects by drag the mouse and copy and paste it.. make sure all the object has allow copy/clone and allow move/size check box tick in layout tab..

hope that helps

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
diego_a_barboza
Creator
Creator

Option View > Design Grid should be active to select several objects.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Malathi

Please try pressing Alt+Crtl+Shift while choosing the objects you want with your mouse

Shmayah

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

This has been annoying me for a long time. I have text boxes that activate other sheets. If I hold ctrl or Shift and click them, it opens the other sheet. You can lasso the objects, but you have to select the whole object, and it often selects another object you don't want to move. It's clumsy.

until I found.... Shift + Right Click the objects!