Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sjhussain
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Count on basis of Date and number of occurrences

Hello,

I want to assign count on the basis of date and number of occurrences.  Please see the attached excel sheet

I have two tables - one contains the data SHORTNAME, KEY and DATE

the other one contains the number of cases (occurrences) for each SHORTNAME

The logic is as follows:

1. The number of cases are defined in the CASES Sheet

2. We want to set the count for the ALARMS (generate ALARMS) 

a. If the number of cases for the shortname is greater than the one defined in the CASES Sheet

b. The count should change if after 24 hours have passed by after the first occurrence of the case and then it should change every 24 hours after that and also the count should be greater than the one defined in the CASES Sheet for each 24 hours

3. The yellow highlighted columns is the result which i am looking for.

Thanks.

Labels (3)
2 Replies
jwaligora
Creator II
Creator II

See attached. Hopefully it's what you're after.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Did the poster's example app get you what you needed?  If so, be sure to give them credit by clicking the Accept as Solution button on the post.  If you still need further help, let us know.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.