Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prma7799
Master III
Master III

Create chart with two axis

Hi All,

How to create two axis bar chart like below.

PFA

Thanks

18 Replies
prma7799
Master III
Master III
Author

avinashelite

with this key word , as per my knowledge we don't have i guess. Are you looking for the Dimension labels(in Dimension tab) or Expression Lables(in expression tab)

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Avinash R wrote:

In the properties of your chart there is a tab labeled Axes.  In this tab will be a box labeled the "Expression Axes" (similar to a Y Axis) and here you can select which Expressions you want to have on the Axes and which you don't by selecting the expression and checking or unchecking the box labeled "Hide Axis".

I think you are looking for the chart properties tab labelled 'Axes'. But I don't know what to add to above posts.

In general, what you are trying to do should be done using the options you already discovered looking at your screenshot, maybe just with different combinations.

To tell you more, please post a small sample QVW.

qlikviewwizard
Master II
Master II

hi check this.

Capture.PNG

Not applicable

can you post the qvw in question - I believe with the screen sample you provided along with the applciation, it will be better understood what you are looking for or what the problem is.

Typically all you should have to do, as was stated earlier is to select bottom right for the other expression, and do not believe you need to select split axis

Not applicable

I made a slight modification to the chart to showm how it would look with a bar and a line on a combo chart with the 2 different axis

prma7799
Master III
Master III
Author

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your help but still i am not getting my requirement.

PFA in  that i want growth from right side axis as mention in attachment.

growth  is ((TY-PY)/PY)*100

Thanks...

prma7799
Master III
Master III
Author

Dear All,

I want values on X-axis and Growth on Y-axis with two years data.

Thanks

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Here you go with your two axis. If you want to see the second axis, you should

- assign your first two expression both to the left axis, third (percentage) to the right

- not customize the drawing area to be enlarged so that right axis isn't shown.

In doubt when creating a chart, start from scratch by creating a new chart, don't try to fiddle around with a chart you already have customized / modified a lot.

Seems like you implicitely have a lot of other requests, like calculating your measures or filtering the data accordingly.

I'm off for these.