Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Creating selection boxes in accesspoint

Hi all,

I'm currently only able to work in Access Point and am trying to accomplish two things: I want to be able to create a selection box that includes Month, Quarter, and Year and I want to be able to create a seperate selection box that shows me the locations of three places.

I know that in a regular QVW, I could just go into the script and type in the code and get the date selection box from there but how would I do this in Access Point? Is there an expression I can use?

For the location of these three places, I have data like 1303563633, 13065436865, 14064356786, 15065368643. I want data with 130 in the beginning to be listed as Springfield, 140 to be St. Louis and 150 to be Arkansas. How would I go about doing this? Thank you all for your help.

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

If you open a QVW in accesspoint you can create objects which can be for your use only or which you can share with other users provided this authority has been granted in the original document.  The objects you create will be stored in seperate meta data files on the server. 

So see if you can open up your report through accesspoint & then try to add a listbox choose <expression>  & then you can create an expression based on if statements maybe to define springfield st louis etc.