Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
svsudhakar
Creator
Creator

Curency Conversion problem

Hi,

I need help on below issue..

I have created one Finance Dashboard by default Values are showing only INR format. Now I got the requirement like client want to see the values in different currency  formats like USD,.......

Please let me know the simple solution to achieve this.

Thanks in Advance....

Regards,

Sudhakar Siram

6 Replies
Yousef_Amarneh
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

you have to get a table contains all needed currencies and the rate of each one, then you have to multiply your value with the selected currency, don't make a relation to the currency table in the data model

Yousef Amarneh
svsudhakar
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for your reply Yousef...

my dashboard having  so many expressions every thing I have created in variables. we can multiply the conversion value for achieving the required format...but

the challenge is we have currency table it's having month wise Currency rates (USD,SU.....).

Based on month selection and currency(INR,USD...) selection  I need to get the Conversion value and this value is multiplied with original value to get the converted value.

Please let me know how to achieve this one..

svsudhakar
Creator
Creator
Author

Please find the attached sample QVW file.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

There should be some linkage between the tables, otherwise its hard to know what exchange rate to be applied on the data.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Alejandro_Hernández
Former Employee
Former Employee

here's an example

svsudhakar
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Alejandro,

attached qvw is working fine as per month selection. But I have Quarter and year calendar fields are also there.

Suppose if we select Quarter or year how will calculate the exchange rate ..

Regards,

Sudhakar Siram