Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ksomosera10
Creator II
Creator II

Current Week, Month, Year default Setup

Hi Everyone,

I have a question. I'm have a 2 sheets with many visualization and customized values on Qlikview app. I'm having some trouble on showing the whole idea of my design because each run, I always have the whole values of 5 years and its causing a hard time when I filter it one-by-one just to show what I had in mind. Is there a way that each run of my dashboard, the current week, month, year will always be the default apperance? or it will always be the default filtering? it will just move once the user will change the ranges of these parameter.

I hope you'll help me out here.

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Off course, You can check remain 2 actions as well. Because, i have done sample it's working

Capture.PNG

PFA

Note - I would ask you to mark as helpful and if your solution resolved then close this thread by flag correct answer

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Yes, You could use OnOpen Trigger to each like below

Capture.PNG

Week == Max(Week)

Month == Max(Month)

Year == Max(Year)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
ksomosera10
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Anil,

Thanks for answering, I have a question. I've tried that but unfortunately It only captures 1 filtering.

Capture.JPG

Do you think I missed something?

here's what happened on the selection.

Capture.JPG

I hope you can help me out here. Thanks!

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Off course, Because we are using action only picks the Max value. This is where i was explaining to you..

Is there a way that each run of my dashboard, the current week, month, year will always be the default apperance?

ksomosera10
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Do you have any suggestions on what should I do?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Off course, You can check remain 2 actions as well. Because, i have done sample it's working

Capture.PNG

PFA

Note - I would ask you to mark as helpful and if your solution resolved then close this thread by flag correct answer