Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.
I'm trying to change de column header color in a Straight Table with option Custom Format Cell, but it is not working.
Does anyone know if I need to flag any option to make it work ?
*BTW, option Custom Format Cell works well in a Pivot table.
Select View -> View-Grid View -> right click your straight table select -> Custom Format Cell
and format as per your requirement
Refer screen for more details
refer also this Re: Change font color for the titles in straight table
Actually the issue is that in order to be able to format the header, it looks like you to have expression totals. Once you format the cells you can then eliminate them. I believe this is a Qlik bug.
I am attaching an example which explores these possiblities.
1) A straight able with custom color.
2) a chart with no totals and the custom color was set when there were no totals
3) the same as chart (2) but showing the totals of an expression (note the color was put on the totals line)
4) chart where expressions were showing and the custom color was set.
5) chart (4) with expressions now hidden.
See my reply on this thread