Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Custom formatting in qlikview for Chart tables

Is there a way of not having bevelled and 3D header on tables, it looks terrible on a dashboard (moan:why is this default)?

I want to make them flat and have a full block colour with no shadowing.

header.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi Lauren, in Object properties-->Title tab you can customize the look of the titles, or even disabling them (the first check box on the tab)

In Document properties-->General tab-->Sheet Object Style, you can change the default shadowing, maybe you have 'Crystal'; 'Air' doesn't have that shadowing.

I think those defaults were in older versions... anyway, new or older, a customization of titles is almost mandatory to look nice.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
rubenmarin

Hi Lauren, in Object properties-->Title tab you can customize the look of the titles, or even disabling them (the first check box on the tab)

In Document properties-->General tab-->Sheet Object Style, you can change the default shadowing, maybe you have 'Crystal'; 'Air' doesn't have that shadowing.

I think those defaults were in older versions... anyway, new or older, a customization of titles is almost mandatory to look nice.