Hiring Team Interview

HR/Tech Screening

New Applicant

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

It would be excellent if you could assign a number value to these concepts from the data modelo so that you can just sort on that value, but if not in the sort tab, select the dimension and enable the option to sort by expression.  The expression is going to be:

=match(DimensionField,'Offered/Hired','Hiring Team Interview','HR/Tech Screening','New Applicant')

The match function returns the number in the list where the dimension value is found.  For example Offered/Hired will return a 1 and HR/Tech Screening will return a 3.  This should allow you to sort the graph in the way you order your match list.

Karl

View solution in original post

2 Replies
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

It would be excellent if you could assign a number value to these concepts from the data modelo so that you can just sort on that value, but if not in the sort tab, select the dimension and enable the option to sort by expression.  The expression is going to be:

=match(DimensionField,'Offered/Hired','Hiring Team Interview','HR/Tech Screening','New Applicant')

The match function returns the number in the list where the dimension value is found.  For example Offered/Hired will return a 1 and HR/Tech Screening will return a 3.  This should allow you to sort the graph in the way you order your match list.

Karl

Not applicable
Author

Thanks!  Match() worked well.  Yeah, I'm aware I could assign values to them... But my client has a static Excel file, doesn't want to be touched.