Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Data in IE and App

Hi,

In one of my applications, I have the sale information for different countries. When I see it in the Qlikview application, the data is right. But When I access the same app over IE, the data is wrong or rather I don't see the same information coming through. There is no other application with the same name hosted on the server. Have any one had this kind of issue?

Thanks,

Nisha

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

check if you have any macros that manipulate data or screen objects in any way. Some of the macros might not work the same way in the server environment.

Also, check if you have any security applied - maybe, your credentials are different when you access the applications via server?

cheers

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I have noticed a minor issue with IE client , pie chart is showing the vale labels as doubled (printed two times). But data differences I could never see. Do some more debuggings like try in another machine, reload the app. etc.

-Arun

Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

check if you have any macros that manipulate data or screen objects in any way. Some of the macros might not work the same way in the server environment.

Also, check if you have any security applied - maybe, your credentials are different when you access the applications via server?

cheers

Not applicable
Author

Thanks.. The Security setting was different.