Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Data not showing correct in Pivot table

Hi community,

I have created one Pivote table in that i have taken Customer Id,Customer name,Income range,Product(only selected) as dimention and

written expression sum(income).

I have created stright table for same dimention Customer Id,Customer name,Income range and written same expression sum(income) for only selected product same above.

total of the both table is showing same but those Customer Id showing in stright table that not showing in Pivot Table.

Why this happend?

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

I've never encountered such a problem. Can you post a qlikview document that demonstrates the issue?

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Check whether you are using the same fields in both the Charts?  Same expression?

If you attach the file it would be easier to find the issue and provide the solution.

Qlik Community Tip: Posting Successful Discussion Threads

Regards,

jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Gysbert,

Hi Jagan,

Thanks for your quik reply.

becouse of same restriction i can not share my data with you.

This is also new for me i am also doing R&D on this things.

Yes Jagan i have also using same field and same expression in both chart.but i have using product dimention in Pivot chart not in straight table.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Gysbert,

Hi Jagan,

I got the solution of this problem when i fetch this data in Excel format it showing all the Customer Id.

Thanks for your reply.