Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JeremyHendricks
Contributor
Contributor

Date Picker not Updating

Hi!

My start and end dates are updating to display when a calendar button is selected. 

When I click on the date picker, the selection is not showing based on the updated dates. Please see the snips. Thanks for any help!

This issue is occurs in webview and on browser

2 Replies
wandererroch
Contributor III
Contributor III

We had the same issue. In our case we updated a variable with the picker and used a variable event trigger (Document properties, triggers tab) to apply the selection to the actual date field. Our formula for the search string ended up being ='>=' & num(vStartDate)  for the start date picker.

Hope this helps!
JeremyHendricks
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks for the response. I should clarify how our dates are setup. The user has a year list box and a month list box to filter. There is a Calendar Selector button that then displays a Start Date picker and an End Date picker with variables var_Start_date and var_End_date which are the MIN and Max of whatever month/years they have selected.

The var_Start_date and var_End_date both display properly based on the user's month/year selection. There is a trigger setting the variables based on selection. Our issue is that when the user then clicks on the date picker, it starts them in different a calendar month or sometimes year. 

For example, Year: 2018 Month Jan,Feb,Mar. User will hit the calendar selector button which will show 1/1/2018 as the start date and 3/31/2018 as the end date. When the user clicks on the date picker for end date, it may start them on February 2019. 

For anyone wondering, when the user picks a date in the picker, Month and Year are cleared and the Date>=var_Start_date<=var_End_date is used