Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kurakuaa
Contributor
Contributor

Date Tigger range selection for FROM date TO Date

Hi All,

Can some one help in creating Between Date range selection like "FROM Date" to "TO Date" selection.

User want to view records on between date selection on Calendar object like '10/11/2016' to '10/12/2016'....

Can someone help me with sample QVW file on Date trigger selection please.

Thanks in Advance.

Labels (3)
4 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Check out the following Design Blog post, may help to a degree.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/Dates-in-Set-Analysis/ba-p/1472511

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
kurakuaa
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Brett

Many thanks for your reply,

Actually I have created From Date and To Date trigger with the help of master calendar in two Calendar objects.

But when I select in first calendar object date as 12/20/2018 then in second calendar object it should show from 12/20/2018 date. Here I am getting before 2018 years and December months dates also in selection.

So I need help in getting dates in second calendar object from first calendar object selected date.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Avinash

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

That helped, check out the following Design Blob post, believe it should help with things:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/Canonical-Date/ba-p/1463578

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
kurakuaa
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi All,

Can someone help me on this requirement.

Thanks,

Avinash