Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
0li5a3a
Creator III
Creator III

Date problem is Charts

Hi  all,

I have a strange situation where the days are not displayed right.

This is my expression  count({<Date = {"<=$(=DATE(MAX(Date)))>=$(=DATE(MAX(Date)-6))"}>}TICKETID)

This is the Dimension:  Day.

Like you can see I selected the maximum day - 6 to display the last 7  days. As you can see below I suppose to see the day  the data on this logic : 29,30,31,1,2,3,4.

Could please someone advise ?

Capture.PNG

19 Replies
0li5a3a
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi ,

I checked again and now I can see that using the Date like expression in the Sort tab is not   right.

I have 4  qvds  which contains 4 types of tickets but the data format is the same and I can see now something like this

Capture.PNGCapture.PNGCapture.PNGCapture.PNG

As you can see I use the same data only the ticket  is different:

expressions:

count({$<OP.Date = {"<=$(=DATE(MAX(OP.Date)))>=$(=DATE(MAX(OP.Date)-6))"}>}OP_TICKETID)

count({<WO_Date = {"<=$(=DATE(MAX(WO.Date)))>=$(=DATE(MAX(WO.Date)-6))"}>}WO_TICKETID)

count({<CR.Date = {"<=$(=DATE(MAX(CR.Date)))>=$(=DATE(MAX(CR.Date)-6))"}>}CR_TICKETID)

count({<PB.Date = {"<=$(=DATE(MAX(PB.Date)))>=$(=DATE(MAX(PB.Date)-6))"}>}PB_TICKETID)

Dimenssions:

OP.Day

WO.Day

CR.Day

PB.Day

if I uncheck all the Sorting I can see now I can see the right data for the first OP.Tickets but I can't to see for all the rest.

Someone can advise ?

0li5a3a
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I responded above to Anil. I would try to create some sample qvw.

kusumanchir
Creator
Creator

Hi,

So for the first chart are you using OP.Date as an expression under the sort tab ?

If so, make the same changes for other charts. Actually you need to use the Date column which you are using in your expression.

Use below Date columns as expression under Sort tab,

chart 1 - OP.Date

chart 2 - WO.Date

Chart 3 - CR.Date

Chart 4 - PB.Date

0li5a3a
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I added some sample test data please find above the attached files.

0li5a3a
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I tried all already... I just attached some sample data.

The thing is I need to display all the tickets even if we have days with no tickets.

Let say today is 04/08/2017  I want to display all the OP  from 29,30,31,1,2,3,4

0li5a3a
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi all,

Thanks you for your support.  I think I found the solution.... I need to add the MAX(OP_Date) In the Sort Tab.. If I don't add the Max function the system would not pick up the right order.

Regards,

C

kusumanchir
Creator
Creator

Hi Constantin,

Actually I have personal edition, could you please send me the script and excel if possible.

0li5a3a
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I managed to solve the problem adding Max function into the sort expression.

Max(OP_Date)

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Cool, Flag your response as correct answer

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
0li5a3a
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I would flag yours because you drived me on the right direction. Thanks