Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
panipat1990
Creator II
Creator II

Define Rank Dynamically

Hi Team,

Need your help !!!

I need to define Rank dynamically on front end charts/Report.

Define Maximum value as Rank ='1' and It will be work dynamically like When we select any category value from selection filter then that rank will work/define dynamically.

I have attached the data here with an example on "Column E". Please help me.

Thanks

Gourav

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Good rhythm : https://community.qlik.com/t5/QlikView-Documents/Continuous-Ranking-no-missing-Rank/ta-p/1486407

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Did Anil's Community reference help you with the use case?  If so, be sure to come back to your post and on his reply to you, use the Accept as Solution button to mark that as the solution, which will give him credit for the help and let other Community Members know it worked for you.  If you still need further help, leave an update.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.