Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
febridwi
Partner - Contributor III

Different adjustment/size object layout in desktop & webview

Hi, Everyone.

I found a problem about differences in display objects when in Qlikview desktop and with web view. As you can see in attachment, I give the highlight in Multibox. In Qlikview Desktop the Multibox style is Grid, but in webview it still normal style even the both properties are same.

Have someone ever feel the same? Do you have suggestion? I need the answer soon for my client. Thank you.

Regards,

Febri.

In Qlikview desktop.PNG

In Qlikview webview.PNG

In Qlikview webview properties.png

4 Replies
marcus_sommer

The layout between the desktop-client, the webview and within the access point (with any browser) will be always differ from each other because they are rendered from different engines. Therefore I suggest that you adjust the layout to the most used client.

- Marcus

febridwi
Author

Hi Marcus, Thanks for answer my question. But is it possible to adjust for object? not the layout.

marcus_sommer

Is the webview really the used client ? If not then check the layout within the Access Point, maybe this issue doesn't exists there.

Which client supports really which object-features I don't know and it is in general not customizable. You could try it with a newer release of the IE which is used for rendering the webview.

If all of this doesn't really help you could try it with a table instead of a multibox, see: http://www.qlikfix.com/2014/07/08/building-nicer-dynamic-multibox/

- Marcus

febridwi
Author

Thank you Marcus, I tried on my local Access Point but it looks same. And my local IE version is 11, then I tried open on firefox & chroome is same. I just gave suggestion to my client change the layout. Till now I think about it, is it kind of bug on 11 version? or something else.

But thank you Marcus for your suggestions and opinions. Maybe others have another way to solve it