cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qliklearnervir
Creator
Creator

Different font and style in qlikview text object

I want to show a Qlikview text object where some fonts are bold and different font type and other is different font type.

is it possible to write different font styles in the QlikView object?

Like:    This is Text Object.

Labels (1)
5 Replies
jochem_zw
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Sorry, no not possible

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Just wanted to post the Help link on this for any future folks stopping by:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2019/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/Text%20Object.h...

As far as I can see, no way to do this in the same text object as noted by the other poster.  The only thing that might work potentially might be to try HTML markup in the text object, but I do not know if the text object will do the translation of the markup language etc., that would be the only thing that might do the trick.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
jochem_zw
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

😂 sorry but this is even with HTML not possible

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I did find another post that mentions an extension someone did, that might be something that will work, so check that out:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/QlikView-Layout-Visualizations/formatting-text-in-a-textbox/m-p/10452#...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
jochem_zw
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Yes extension will work!