cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Display values in line charts with more than 3 expressions

Hello everybody!

I have an issue with line charts. Maybe someone of you can help me.

I created a simple line chart, added dimensions and expressionsand checked the "Values on data points" box. Everything is fine unless I add more than 3 expressions. As soon as I add the fourth expression all values disappear in the chart.

Do you have an Idea why the values are no more show when I insert more tha 3 expressions?

Many Thanks,

Michael

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Looks like, In your image it has 5 measures and showing all measures in line chart. Can you attach application to test because Line chart has "No limit" Measures

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

You are right, it has 5 expressions. I´m sorry, but I can´t attach the application, becuase it contains confidential data....

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Not sure, I follow your issue. But, if you look simply in tabular report initially you May understand each rather line with fulfill style in your case. Will you?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful