Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Distinct count of two Tables with no association the individual dimension count,number of rows to be displayer

Distinct Counts of  two sources (ABC & DEF)which has some  dimensions  There is no Association b/w them along with count of number of rows of each table. And Count number of times that distinct value or code is repeated  from each dimension, display them separately.  

8 Replies
Not applicable
Author

can any one help this its priority one for me

Not applicable
Author

Can you add an example of what you would want the output to be? I am not sure what you are intending to count.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

your expected output is not clear from your description. can you update your spreadsheet to include expected result?

Not applicable
Author

I Need to display the ABC & DEF tables with 8 columns in Excel .say in DEF table curr column has 001 & 064 i need to display as 2 in output same for all other columns

Not applicable
Author

Can you post another spreadsheet with the output table you are envisioning?

Not applicable
Author

Lets say there are two currency code,005 & 006,so how many times these two are repeated?How many distinct values in Amount ,so how many times the values repeated?

Sample data as

Currency  Amount

005          1000

006           2000

006           3000

006           3000

005           2000

005           4000

005           5000

Expected o/p:Currency 005- 4 times

006- 3 times

Amount:1000-1 time

2000- 2 time

3000-2 time

4000-1 time

5000-1 time

MarcoWedel

Hi,

maybe like this?:

QlikCommunity_Thread_130345_Pic1.JPG.jpg

hope this helps

regards

Marco

Not applicable
Author

Distinct Counts of Amount and Currency dimensions along with count of number of rows of each Column. And Count number of times that distinct value or code is repeated  from each dimension