cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Distribution and reduction to the goods users

Hello,

i explain my problem : 

i ve an application which i want to distribute and to reduce by an field  id_platform wich is contained in the fact table ...

So, i will have the same number of application as the number of the PFS.

The problem that i would like that the user sees only the PFS he belongs.... and not all the PFS.

My users are stocked in an table which i loade in an section application in an qlikmart.

My table user contain an field an group wich contain the id_platform.

But i don t how to build security and to do to give only athe view and the access to my user to the good applicationin the access point.

if somebody could help me...

Thanks.

Best regards

2 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

I am not sure if have understood what you want, may be this:

There is a keyword in Section Access :

OMIT

A field that should contain the field that should be omitted for this specific user. Wildcards
may be used and the field may be empty. A facile way of doing this is to use a subfield.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks tresesco,

i m not sure my explication of my problem was ok

In fact in my section access, i have some group and the Group of the platform of the user…

LOAD

ACCESS,

upper(NTNAME) as NTNAME,

id_Platform

FROM$(vQVDMois)Users.qvd
(
qvd);

As I said , for example I ve mayble 30 Platform (30 values in my field id_platform.

So When I made an Distribution and reduction, the publisher creates 30 application.

One for the id_platform=1 with the name appli_1

One for the id_platform=2 with the name appli_2

Etc…

I would like that all my user who are id_platform=’1’  could see only by the access point  their application so the application distributed for the value ‘1’ of id_platform….

So,

Appli_1  for users with id_Platform=1

Appli_2 for users with id_Platform=2,

Etc…

I don t know if I moore understandable….

thanks