Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Doc Cal issue

Hi community,

I have try to removed doc cal of one application but QMC still not completed the action to removed Doc cal.

for refernces i have attached BMF File.

in this file there is image of my QMC Server in that QMC Image i have try to remove doc cal of first user Name(52019) but QMC not completed this action ,so any solution.

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tresesco
MVP
MVP

This is a default behavior. Any CAL removal would go to Quarantined mode for 24 hours. If withing 24 hours of removal of the CAL the user (here, 52019) doesn't access qv application, the CAL would be finally removed from the user and you will find one CAL available for re-use. You have to wait for 24 hours.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Community,

Please give solution of this problem.

Thnaks in advance

tresesco
MVP
MVP

This is a default behavior. Any CAL removal would go to Quarantined mode for 24 hours. If withing 24 hours of removal of the CAL the user (here, 52019) doesn't access qv application, the CAL would be finally removed from the user and you will find one CAL available for re-use. You have to wait for 24 hours.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Tresesco,

Thank u for your reply,

But yesterday morning i have remove this user cal and i think 24 hours is completed still QMC not completed the process to remove the CAL.

What I have to do?