Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Documentation from the Developer Course

Greeting,

I have the following document, QV-01041eb_Developer_v11.2_(201212)_English.pdc. I have no way to open this file since my employer who paid for the course, does not allow the download of applications anymore.  I remember there was some application associated with the document to open it.  Is there any way to review this material?

Thanks,

Frank

4 Replies
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

It is a secure PDF file which can be opened only with the right application - like LockLizard. That means that you have to have to license to read the file - which I am pretty sure only the Qlik instructors (employees of Qlik) can do.

So this file is not meant for any others to use or share. Unless Qlik has changed policies the last two years...

- Petter S

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Peter.  I don't know how I am going to explain this to my employer who paid for the course.

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Didn't you get a paper book - ring bound? That is what participants usually get - unless they changed policies. You should either get a book (physical) or at least a license key that goes with your attendance at the course...

Not applicable
Author

The course was online with an instructor. My employer has decided that 120 days is the maximum amount of time that an e-mail should be saved, so I don't have any correspondence regarding the course.  I guess that I am basically out of luck.  Rob Wunderlich was an absolutely fabulous instructor BTW.