cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Double record in table box

Hello,

I have an issue regarding a table box.

Basically, my application should calculate KPI for some Salesforce cases, and every case should have Indicator OK, or NOK based on this formula : 'if(ComplitionDate <= TargetDate, 'OK', 'NOK')' , but there are some cases which has both values, OK and NOK.

Why is happening this ? And if I create a chart, the result is '-', like there are more than 1 value.

But if I put this formula in a text box, the result is 'OK'.

First I thought that a case has more than one Target Date or CompletionDate, but no. It has only one date.

See the screenshots.

Screen1.JPGIndicatorOK.JPG

Can you tell me why is this happening ? And any ideas how to fix this ?

Thanks.

Claudiu

15 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I've attached a sample qvw in the main post.

parthakk
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

You have one completion date LESS than target date and one completion date MORE than target date  for same case number.. So you are getting both OK and NOK but the sample excel file you have both completion dates less than target date.

Thanks,

Partha Kulkarni

tresesco
MVP
MVP

I see multiple target dates against the casenumber. And multiple dates would create a comparison return null in the text box resulting 'NOK'.

Untitled.png

sunny_talwar

May be do a comparison against firstsortedvalue:

if(ComplitionDate <= FirstSortedValue(TargetDate, -TargetDate), 'OK', 'NOK')

Not applicable
Author

There is one completion date less, but is not on Response  2, it is on Resolution 2. My example is only for Response 2. And on Resolution 2 there is no completion date and it is the same issue, I have OK and NOK values.

Not applicable
Author

I think I figure it out. I put the expression in the same table with the cases. And now it is ok.

screen2.JPG

Before it was on a different table.

Thanks a lot to all of you!