Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Drill down Group and Limits

Is it possible to have Dimension Limit or Presentation - Max number only show X rows/results at the top drill level and then have no limits as drilled?

So I have For example I have Drill down with 3 levels, 1, 2 & 3 at level 1 (ie no drill) I only want to see the top 3 largest results based on the expression (there is just 1 sum expression resulting in a money amount).  When I drill down to level 2 and 3 I want no limits on results but just the data related to the item selected at level 1.

If the above is not possible I would settle for having no limits but when I drill down to level 2 just see the results relating to the item selected at level 1 (currently I get all level 2 results relating to all level 1 items)

Sure there is a simple solution I'm missing....

5 Replies
sunny_talwar

I think this might be possible using multiple dimensions (or multiple drill down dimensions)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

hmmm....

...Like using conditional show so when first Dim is selected it hides and shows a second without the limits?

sunny_talwar

Ya something along those lines....

tulasiram_bitra
Creator
Creator

Hello,

Please check below it may give solution.

In dimension limits tab, instead of 10, write the bellow expression

=if(GetCurrentField(Drill_Grp1)='Country',10,GetPossibleCount(State))

balabhaskarqlik

Did you resolved the issue, post the solution.