cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Drill down in charts

Hi Qlik Experts,

I am bit new to Qlik advance functions and currently stuck in a problem. Any suggestions from you all will be of great help. I am trying to get drill down of the data from the combo charts. The chart shows average hours as line and count of tickets. I have to create calculated dimensions as per end user requirement. So, now the user wants to see the id's once they click on the stack bar charts. Someone please help me out as it's urgent requirement. Also, is there a way I can tag the ids with the bars in the combo charts.

Regards,

AC

2 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

You can go to the "Edit Groups" option from chart properties -> Dimension tab and create a new group.

Here you get two option to choose from and one of that is the Drill down.

You can add your calculated dimension using "Add Espression" and add another field i.e the ID.

Give a name to your drill down group and Ok -> Ok and add that as dimension.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Kaushik for the prompt response. I tried doing that but the graphs are looking bit clumsy. My main aim is to get details of the of the count of ID's from the graphs and I have used calculated dimensions.

Ex: Like the ones we get in excel once we click on the bar it will give the line items.

or I am looking something like Details on demand feature (Spotfire has it).