Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Dropdown select dimension on cross tab issue

Hi all,

We have an issue with dropdown selection on dimension in a pivot table.

I don't known if it's in our version or not, we are using version 11.0011282.0 SR1 64-bit.

We have a pivot table with several pick dimensions (account, item, month and year with conditional display on account and item) and 2 expressions (sum of sales, count of orders). Month is display horizontally and year vertically

When the first dimension is picked the dropdown selection is ok, we can select our accounts.

But if we unselect the account dimension and we select the item dimension the dropdown selection show still the account selection we are unable to select item.

The pivot table dropdown selection doesn't change on dimension conditional display.

I wonder if the problem is known.

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

I'm afraid I don't quite understand what you describe. Can you post a qlikview document that demonstrates it?

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Hi Gysbert and thank you for your response.

Please find an example with conditionnal dimension and dropdwon selection in a pivot table.

I have select customer country and customer phone in dimension, in the pivot table if you try to dropdown the selection on customer country you don't have the list of customer country but the list of customer.

if you try to dropdown the selection on customer phone you don't have the list of customer phone but the list of customer country.

Qlikview doesn't display the correct filter when you use conditional dimension in a pivot table.

Thank you in advance for your help !

Gysbert_Wassenaar

I can't reproduce this in QV 11.20. I don't have QV 11.00 SR1 to test.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your response