Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nvrphanikumar
Creator
Creator

Dynamic Hypercube

I'm trying to build a hypercube based on dynamic selection of columns from a mashup.

For example, I have a drop down button that allows user to select the columns they are interested in

<select id="JODtls-val" class="form-control form-control-sm">

<option selected="" disabled="">Job Details Filters</option>

<option value="[Job Function]">Job Function</option>

<option value="[Job Family]">Job Family</option>

<option value="[Job Code]">Job Code</option>

<option value="[Job Title]">Job Title</option>

<option value="[Band]">Band</option>

</select>

Based on the Options selected,I would like to build a hypercube with the columns selected.

I'have started to experiment this with the some hardcoded values in a array variable which works with hardcoding of array indexes.

I'm trying to achieve this dynamically ,If a user selects 3 values from a Option HTML Select tag, the same number of columns should be passed on to hypercube .

var Phani =  ["Band","Project","Sub Project"];

app.visualization.create(

'table',

[

"[Job Opening ID]","[JO Status]",

// for (let i = 0; i < arr.length; i++) {  //I TRIED TO PLAY THIS FORLOOP TO PASS ALL THE ARRAY OBJECTS BUT IT DIDNT WORK

//   Phani ;

// } ,

Phani[0],Phani[1],Phani[2],

{

"qDef" : {

"qDef" : "1",

"qLabel" : "Number"

}

}

],

{"title" : "Hyper Cube"}

).then( function ( visual ) {

visual.show( "HyperTable" );

} );

Any suggestions/recommendations to make this work ?

2 Replies