Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dynamic Textbox Expression Help

Hi Everybody,

Please help me with the following expression:

num(sum([In Stock]), '###,###,###') & ' In Stock at ' & aggr(if(sum([In Stock]) > 0, Concat(DISTINCT Plant, ', ')), [Part #])

A qvw is attached. I really thought that it needed aggr() by Plant field, but it seems to work better with Part #. My goal is to only display Plants in the textbox (with Concat(Plant, ', ')) that have a part in them with an In Stock quantity. Please note that the qvw is only for test purposes and the expression must be able to only display Plants that have a Part # with an In Stock quantity in them (> 0) when a user filters by Part #. I've tried a number of things including another aggr() and TOTAL. I figured this might be an easy grab for somebody.

Thanks a lot in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Are you looking for something like

=num(sum([In Stock]), '###,###,###') & ' In Stock at ' & Concat( aggr(if(sum([In Stock]) > 0,Plant), Plant ,[Part #]),', ')

?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Are you looking for something like

=num(sum([In Stock]), '###,###,###') & ' In Stock at ' & Concat( aggr(if(sum([In Stock]) > 0,Plant), Plant ,[Part #]),', ')

?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks a lot, swuehl. Not totally clear on how that worked, but it did! Thanks again.