Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
saradhi_it
Creator II
Creator II

Email instances count

Hi Guys

i have some requirement  its about calculate email instances based on products  there are  two scenarios

scenario1: in store i have 5 products  i want know which user was buying his first purchase  in which product i need to calculate based on the email id and parallelly what is second purchase like this

Products12345
Product181111
Product2122           -       -            -
Product3174332
Product482             -           --
Product582            -           --

the required user want to know how many purchased product1 for the first ,second,third,....etc i achieved  partially the above issue by using autonumber  but still missing for s,iome instances

Another sccerio2 is very tricky , the user want to know  the customers who bought product 1 want to know remaining transactions whether  they bought same product again or something else or didn't buy remaining products followed by remaining products

i can't provide samll output for the second scenario 2 it  was very difficult for me to create   still any doubts can ping me

Regards

Saradhi

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

How you are getting 50 ??

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
saradhi_it
Creator II
Creator II
Author

anil

as i mentioned in the post don't compare the your output with my  output  file  i just added some random numbers  its very difficult to calculate these requirement in the excel  just see the output format only not numbers

Anil_Babu_Samineni

At least, We need to know the logic behind. Let me explain here if you want to show who purchase first then expression should be this

Only({<Date = {'$(=Min(Date))'}>}Email)

But, When we talk about number at least some logic need to work on it?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I know, This is not make sense because i simply run up with Random values

Capture.PNG

saradhi_it
Creator II
Creator II
Author

HI anil

i attached sample output