Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Enter values in Accesspoint

Hello

I have one of the customer requirement that they have enter comments for each account and when other user open they have see the comments. There is any way in qlikview to implement the concept. Please suggest some idea, or any qliktech authorized extesnion to use.

regards

Ramu

8 Replies
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

The user will need to share the Text object with specific users who should then be able to see that Text Box

objectsharing.png

Other users then add the object to their view, by following below steps:

Right click >> Repository >> Show Shared Items >> Objects >> Drag and Drop object to dashboard

repository.png

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Pujari for the reply. Can you please more elaborate If create blank textbox is user can text and saved in qvw.

vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

Updated comments above

Vineeth Pujari
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Pujari

I am using qlikview SR12 11.20 which version it is available i could not see that option in apps.

TextButton.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Avinash

Thanks for this blogs. It is working well in desktop and when i moved to server. i am getting below error message

I opend the apps in IE and installed version IE Plugin 13 in my system.

macro error.PNG

avinashelite

I think you have not enabled the macro in the Access point . try like this

* Ctrl+Shift+M > select allow system access and try again

*Make sure you are granting System Access to your macros in the server through QEMC (System, Setup, QlikView Servers, expand and click, Seucrity tab in the right pane "Allow unsafe macro execution on server" and "Allow macro execution on server" ticked) and in the Macro editor, (Ctrl + M, bottom left drop downs)

vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

I think your screenshot is from web view on the desktop client.

You should be trying in Access Point and will be able to see More button in Options tab

The end user will then need to pick the users with whom they want to share the object with.

Accespoint_share.JPG

Vineeth Pujari