cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sonysree88
Creator II
Creator II

Error in qlikview

Error in Qlikview Hi Team, When am running the qmc jobs of presentation. Its throwing the below error. Kindly help us. At what situations we will get these errors. I tried to use edit script also to fibd the issue in the script in the first 3 steps only its throwing the errorsIMG_20191205_223023.jpg

Labels (1)
12 Replies
m_woolf
Master II
Master II

I think "sleep 5000" may be causing your error.

sonysree88
Creator II
Creator II
Author

OK. 

How to resolve this issue then.

Can you help. 

For other apps also we are using sleep 5000 but it ran fine. 

Marcos_rv
Creator II
Creator II

upload Log complete pliz !!! 

🙂

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I think you have a strange character after the semicolon in the Trace statement or on the line after the trace statement.

-Rob

sonysree88
Creator II
Creator II
Author

@Marcos_rv  -- Uploaded full log to check

@rwunderlich Rob @ Please find the full log and please provide the solution to this.

after the semicolon in the Trace statement or on the line after the trace statement  ----- > same which are using in the prod its working fine but in the UAT its throwing the error while we are running the task

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I'm guessing the difference between Prod and UAT may be that you are not running the THEN block of the IF in Prod.  It still looks to me like something is wrong with line 0029 -- the SLEEP statement.  Are you using the QDF library or is this your own code?

-Rob

Marcos_rv
Creator II
Creator II

and script complete!!???

sonysree88
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Rob,

This is our own code. 

Please let me know what's QDFlibrary.Running the THEN block of the IF in Prod aswel .  

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

It sounds like you are not the one who created the script?  I suggest you reach out to whoever authored the script. 

-Rob