Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Error while fetching tables through ODBC connection

SQL##f - SqlState: S1C00, ErrorCode: 3, ErrorMsg: [Oracle][ODBC][Ora]Driver not capable.

We are getting above error while fetching data from ODBC connection. How to resolve this issue?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The issue is fixed, was trying to fetch a column that is defined as TIMESTAMP with TIMEZONE, that was causing the problem. On excluding the column with that datatype, it worked.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi

It looks like your ODBC drivers does not support.

Try by downloading other drivers.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The issue is fixed, was trying to fetch a column that is defined as TIMESTAMP with TIMEZONE, that was causing the problem. On excluding the column with that datatype, it worked.

ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

I am facing the same problem . So can you explain that what you have did with the data type for that column?

as because if we exclude it, we cannot do the incremental load in my script. So if you have a possible solution for it, please suggest me that approach.

Thanks,

Sandip

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It's the timestamp with Timezone that's creating problem, normal timestamp column should work fine

hugheser27
Contributor II
Contributor II

In the situation where the field is TIMESTAMP with TZ, and I cannot change the DB schema. Is there any way to read the data as string, date but drop the tz, etc? This is blocking me.

asthenia_182x
Contributor
Contributor

to format date

to_char(dstamp, 'MM/DD/YYYY')

to format time

to_char(dstamp, 'HH:MM')