Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nakuldev
Creator
Creator

Excel export with comma as delimiter

Hi All,

While exporting to excel from access point, the data results in the fields being separated by a semicolon instead of a comma. It is not possible for us to change the delimiter. Is there a work around to export it properly.

Please find the attachment for reference.

Thank you in advance

Nakul

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vegar
MVP
MVP

I'm sorry about that. The solution provided by the Qlik Support is also making adjustments to  the server defaults.

Knowledge - In QlikView November 2018 Release, Export to Excel CSV Format Results in Fields Being Se...

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

Try this 

STORE table INTO [table.csv](txt, delimiter is ',');

nakuldev
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Vegar,

Thank you for your response but users are exporting data from straight table in access point. 

Thanks 

Nakul

Vegar
MVP
MVP

I haven't tried this my self but according to @Anonymous  post AccessPoint Export to CSV with commas you could handle this by adjusting the regional settings on your windows server. 

Hopefully this read will help you!

nakuldev
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Vegar,

I requested/suggested doing changes in the server but admins are not okay with that as it will affect all the documents.

Regards

Nakul

Vegar
MVP
MVP

I'm sorry about that. The solution provided by the Qlik Support is also making adjustments to  the server defaults.

Knowledge - In QlikView November 2018 Release, Export to Excel CSV Format Results in Fields Being Se...