Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chriys1337
Creator III
Creator III

Expanded QlikView Calendar

Hi all,

I am looking for a solution to display all days of a calendar month. 

I am aware of the QlikView calendar object, but unfortunately it is folded in standard view.

I would like to give the users the option, to select a date with one click. With the QV object they need to expand the monthly view first.

Do you know any solution for that? Maybe with a extension?

Thanks for any help.

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Vegar
MVP
MVP

There are not so many open source extensions alternatives for a calendar view in QlikView. You could browse through the Qlik Branch Garden, but you will notice that none of the available extensions are maintained by the authors. However I think the D3Calendar Extension by Stefan Walther is quite nice, but I don't know if it still is compatible with the later QlikView releases. 

image.png

I normally add a couple of fully expanded list boxes for the users to select desired period, Year, Month, Day of month, weekday (sometimes quarter and week).

Another approach is to incorporate date/period picking as a part of the analysis objects, let the end user select desired period from a bar chart or a table.