Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
er_mohit
Master II
Master II

Export Striaght table data from access point to tab delimted(.txt) format

Hi to everyone.

Here, i am stuck off facing an issue. Issue is user wants data in .txt format after exporting data either from straight or pivot table on access point.

I am using modern browser google chrome. I know using macro through desktop version it works. But i need the same from access point.

Note: Through IE it works after installing IE Qlikview plugin. But user wants the same compatibility through Google chrome.

Any hep will be appreciable.

Regards

Mohit

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You can right click the object and choose Export. That will give you a csv file. So not a tab separated, but a comma separated values text file. If that's not good enough then you're out of luck.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You can right click the object and choose Export. That will give you a csv file. So not a tab separated, but a comma separated values text file. If that's not good enough then you're out of luck.

er_mohit
Master II
Master II
Author

Hi gwassenaar

Thanks for your reply. Actually user is looking for tab separated. Is there any alternate solution to achieve the same.

Regards

Mohit

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Like I said: If that's not good enough then you're out of luck.