Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Export to excel

Hi,

Is it possible to export the selected fields automatically to Excel along with the data when the 'XL' button is pressed on a chart ? people with us are exporting the information changing their selection and by the time they get round to save the data they have exported loads of sheets and can't remember what one is what.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Go to Settings\User preferences

Export tab...In the bottom left corner you can set "Selection stamps in Exports" - Flag the field "On Biff Exports".

/Martin

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Go to Settings\User preferences

Export tab...In the bottom left corner you can set "Selection stamps in Exports" - Flag the field "On Biff Exports".

/Martin

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the prompt reply,

I forgot to mention that the users are using the IE plug-in, I have tried what you suggested and works fine on the development license but does not work for the plug-in, is there a way to do the same for users using the IE plug-in ?

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the help, have found it now, Ctrl + ALT + U brings up the menu in IE.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

have a look at http://www.qlikblog.at/583/qliktip-1-transferring-current-selections-excelexport-translated/ where I have explained the settings for transferring the current selections to excel (in Windows Client and IE-Plugin) in detail.

Best regards
Stefan