I have used Sankey extension in my Qliksense server apps since january 2016 in . Yesterday I have upgraded it to 3.1.3 and now the extension doesn't work This is a big problem, Can anybody help me, any suggestions ?
Thank a lot
I suggest you contact the creator of the extension. You should be able to do that either on branch.qlik.com or github.
Sankey extension might not be upgraded according to Sense 3.0 or higher.
API has changed with versions greater than 3.0.So those extension supported in earlier versions doesn't work in recent version.
Check on branch site if that extension is updated. If yes, then download new version and replace with old version
I'm asking you because I continue to have trouble in the Sankey visualization, 70% of times the graph does not appear in the App, I can only see the title.
I have tested it on 3.1.3 version. Unlekely, there a lot of differences among version, also minor ones. That is real problematic in the Extension context