Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.
Somehow I fixed it.
Your search string actually worked, but I had to put the trigger action into the Document properties..
Thnx very much for pointing me in the right direction, although it is still beyond me why it failed in the Sheet properties..
Ok last try 😄
Go to Document Properties.
In Document Event Triggers select OnOpen then click button Add Action(s)
In the Actions dialog click the Add button
Action Type: Selection
Action: Select in Field
In Actions dialog
Field : Name
Search String : ='IN*' ,include the '='
Then save the project, close it and open it again.
.....which is EXACTLY what I did (see my previous post) and that worked!