Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sudhir0538
Creator
Creator

Finding the Recent date in Chart Object

Hello Community,

I have a data where a medical team visiting different places for medical camps,there's a possibility that they can visit already visited place twice or thrice and so on.. and they are maintaining a visited date column.

My requirement is to display the last visited date against the location in a straight table. how can I achive this?

1.JPG

the data will be displayed like the above and the village NISHA visited twice on 26-09-2017 and 12-09-2017 so in the last visited date column it should display 12-09-2017 against 26th visited date and on 12th it should display the same date,because it's the first visit for that location.

1.JPG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

Try to create Cal. dimension like below,

=aggr(Date(max(Date),'DD-MM-YYYY'),Name)

Capture.JPG

View solution in original post

4 Replies
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

Try to create Cal. dimension like below,

=aggr(Date(max(Date),'DD-MM-YYYY'),Name)

Capture.JPG

sudhir0538
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Devarasu,Thank you!

I already tried this earlier, it's giving correct result for the non first visit and failed for first visit. Please look at the result for NISHA.

1.JPG

For 2nd record the 12-09-2017 needs to be appeared.

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Still not clear what you require. Please provide a full sample (not an image) with the visit date, village name and required value for last visit.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
sudhir0538
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello Jonathan and Devarasu,I am very sorry the solution which I did earlier and what you proposed are same and it's suffice for this requirement.

Due to the lack of clarity in FS doc I got confused and made you guys confused.

Thank you so much for the help!!