cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fixed dimension

Hello,

Imagining that I have a dimension "Countries" and an expression "Population"..

I'd like to know how can I create a chart where my countries are fixed and never change when I change the report's filters.

Ex. I want to see the population number of the following countries: "Brazil", "USA" and "Holland".

Countries never change, but when the filters change the population number can be changed.

How can I make a chart like this?

4 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Try this.

Go to dimension tab, click on the dimension and check the box "Show All Values".

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
adityaakshaya
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Pedro,

Please find attached solution along with this. I hope this will help you to resolve your problem.

Regards,

Akshaya

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Akshaya,

This solution almost woks. The problems are:

1- It keeps all countries. I need to keep only some of them. For Ex: Brazil, Holland and Russia.

2- I have other filters: Ex. gender, age, etc. When I select them the countries are changing. I need to keep them ALWAYS.

adityaakshaya
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Pedro,

Please find my comment below.

1- It keeps all countries. I need to keep only some of them. For Ex: Brazil, Holland and Russia.

Please flag the countries you want to show always and sum it in the second expression.

2- I have other filters: Ex. gender, age, etc. When I select them the countries are changing. I need to keep them ALWAYS.

You put all the filters to same state as population.

I have modified the application as per you need.

Regards,

Akshaya