Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
charlotte_qvw
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Font in trellis chart heading

Hi

I'm can't seem able to change the font in the heading of my trellis chart. This is the first dimension before I make the chart into a trellis. I changed it back into a normal chart not a trellis, and there I can change the axis label font to bold and black. But as soon as I make it back into a trellis chart, the font goes back to gray and not bold. Does anyone know where this can be changed? thanks, charlotte

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Hi,

try to check "Show title in chart" in General tab, then click title settings button and change the font size and simply uncheck "Show title in chart".

Best,

Yani

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable

Hi,

try to check "Show title in chart" in General tab, then click title settings button and change the font size and simply uncheck "Show title in chart".

Best,

Yani

charlotte_qvw
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thanks Yani!

ljdlumley
Contributor III
Contributor III

Thanks Yani,

I've got a trellis with two dimensions, any idea if the title can be wrapped or forced over two lines? On some of the longer names it goes outside the trellis even with a small font and I can't see the year (2nd dimension)

It wouldn't be a problem except that if a particular combination doesn't have data it reshuffles the charts. What I'd like is:

M/2014     F/2014

M/2013     F/2013

F/2012

M/2011     F/2011

but what I get is:

M/2014     F/2014

M/2013     F/2013

M/2011     F/2012

F/2011

The 2011 data ends up on different lines of my trellis which might be confusing for my end users, especially if they can't see which year it is because the title has gone of the edge of the chart.

thanks

John