Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tomdabek
Contributor III
Contributor III

Force data labels to appear on Line chart

I have a line chart where i want to show the values. I also want to use the Dimension limits to show only 25 results.

However, if i choose to show more than 16 values by restricting the dimension limits, the values no longer appear on the chart.

When there are 16 values showing, i can squish the chart so its very narrow and the values are illegible but they are there on the chart.  If i choose to show 17 or more, they disappear no matter how wide the chart.

How can i force the labels to appear?

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

This would most likely be a potential defect I believe, so I would recommend ensuring you have tested in the latest Service Release (SR) for the point release you are running to ensure things are not fixed there.  I did a quick search, but I could not find anything that fit, so I would be sure you have checked behavior in latest SR for the point release/track you are running, and if the issue persists, the best course of action would be to submit a case with the application, so we can try to replicate the issue in one of our environments.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.