Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mall1m
Partner - Contributor III

[GEOQLIK] filter SIG "point" layer

Dear all,

I'm trying to configure geoqlik for QlikVIew for a customer that didn't have any GIS

I remember there was several limitation using only CSV and shape file (but I didn't manage to find a clear list of what is possible / impossible without GIS soft), so I installed a GIS server with PostGis, create a CLIENTS table and imported some Client data with associated coordinate

CREATE TABLE "Carto"."CLIENTS"

(

gid serial NOT NULL,

"CODE" character varying(12),

"NAME" character varying(50),

"LATITUDE" numeric(12,8),

"LONGITUDE" numeric(12,8),

geom geometry,

CONSTRAINT clients_pkey PRIMARY KEY (gid),

CONSTRAINT enforce_dims_geom CHECK (st_ndims(geom) = 2),

CONSTRAINT enforce_geotype_geom CHECK (geometrytype(geom) = 'POINT'::text OR geom IS NULL),

CONSTRAINT enforce_srid_geom CHECK (st_srid(geom) = 4326)

)

WITH (

OIDS=FALSE

);

Then filled the geom dimension

UPDATE "Carto"."CLIENTS"

SET geom = ST_GeomFromText('POINT(' || "LATITUDE" || ' ' || "LONGITUDE"|| ')',4326);

>> that work well and I'm able to display a layer with all customer (through Extra in GoeQLik) but I'm not able to filter and the layer itself

For all data on QlikView/GeoQlik side, I have no problem but for GIS data, I'm not able to impact it in anyway (I wanted to display only a selection of CLIENT based on qlikview selection)

As I didn't work on GeoQlik for years, I wonder if I forgot any parameter on PostGIS side (during table creation) or if it's a normal behaviour of GeoQlik (maybe SIG layer can just be displayed and not fitlered ? maybe I shouldn't use a SIG layer to do that)

I checked in documentation, GeoQlik formation and all related information but didn't find anything usefull

Any information is welcome, thanks in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mall1m
Author

I managed to obtain the awaited result using a Bubble graph with expression equal to 1

View solution in original post

1 Reply
mall1m
Author

I managed to obtain the awaited result using a Bubble graph with expression equal to 1