cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Gauge Chart in Simple Table

Hi everyone,

I'm experiencing a little issue here.

I doing like a stock managment dashboard for my company, i have in my table, a minimum stock, a maximum stock, the current stock and the Reference of the spare piece.What i m trying to do is to put some gauge chart into this table so that i can see rapidly which one are under the minimum value, wich one are close to the mimi value, which one are close to the max and wich one are above the maximum allowoded.

My issue is that even my current stock is under the mini value, the light stay as if the stock was above the maximum.... and this for all my references.

Maybe i have a clue:

I'm defining my levels of the gauge as the name of the colums, i even tried an aggr function but unfortunately it doesn't work.

My expression is the stock value...

I m linking the file so that you can have a better idea.

you'll see the problem for the column called "Niveau de Stock", i'd like this one to represent the level of stock "Stock" regarding "SMini" (Low level) and "SMaxi" (High level)

Hope smdy can help me

Thx

1 Reply
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Hi,

I am not an expert in mini charts, but I struggeled over this idea:

http://community.qlik.com/ideas/1382

If this is true (as always, I haven't found this limitation in the docs), I think you can't do it exactely like you want.

What you probably can do is:

a) Replace the absolute min / max numbers for segment bounderies with relative values, common to all rows (if latter is possible at all. Looking at your data, I think you can easily have a relative max value, but the lower limit seems not to be calculated with a fixed relation to a maximum value).

b) Use the visual cues or expression attribute formatting to highlight a cell (separate cell(s) or Stock cell, according to it's value compare to Min/Max value) )

Or maybe the above "idea" is not true, but then I don't know either.

Regards,

Stefan