Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LTKort213
Contributor
Contributor

Get all orders for customer where a variable date >= 6 months and <= 6 months

Hi,

I have a problem where I don't seem to find the answer. 

I want to see the number of orders for each user  (or user groups) 6 months before and 6 months after they have installed our mobile app. 

There are some requirements. The users needs to be a member for over a year, and they need to have installed the app at least 6 months  after they signed up. 

I have 3 date fields.
 - Signup stamp (1x per user)
 - Date app install field (1x per user)
 - Orderdate 

In my load statements I loaded 2 tables. 
1 with all the orders and 1 one with all the users.
In the user table I mapped;
 - If they installed the app. 
 - For how many months they are member for (from signup date till today)
 - For how many months they have installed the app (from install date till today)
 - After how many months they have installed the app since they signed up. 

So I can get the amount of users that have the app > 6 months and member > 12 months:

Count({<hasApp= {1}, MonthUserSignUp = {">=12"},  MonthAppUserAfterSignup = {">=6"}>} Distinct [user.id])

And I get the orders from them by replacing [user.id] with [order.id]

But the problem is;

How can I create a visual (diagram / table). That displays the amount of order they have done 6 months before they installed the app and 6 months after. 

Thanks in advance

EDIT:

So now I also added the date from 6 months before they installed and 6 months after.
But when I do a count of the amount transactions where the transaction date is bigger than the install date - 6 months it gives 0 results for each user

Count({<DateTransaction={">=(DateInstallmin6months)"}>} transaction.id)

Labels (4)
0 Replies