Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iliyansomlev
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Get open app directory path in layout

Hi,

I want to get my open (via AccessPoint, AJAX mode) application's directory path in a variable, e.g. vPath. I am saving a copy of one application in different folders when I reload my script, so if I use vPath=FilePath() in the script, all applications will get the same value for this variable, which is not good. I want, after applications are saved in different folders from the same script and I open one of them, to get in the layout vPath that is equal to the Directory path of this open application.

Do you know how to define this in the layout? Some function similar to OSUser() ?

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

IIiyan

Try the DocumentPath( ) function.   It returns the filename as well but you can chop that off when creating your variable.

In the QV Desktop Help look in the Index for System Functions, you'll some other useful functions there

Best Regards,     Bill

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

IIiyan

Try the DocumentPath( ) function.   It returns the filename as well but you can chop that off when creating your variable.

In the QV Desktop Help look in the Index for System Functions, you'll some other useful functions there

Best Regards,     Bill

iliyansomlev
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Thanks