Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Getting Started

Hey Guys,

First time user here, trying to get acquainted with QlikView, any tips for where to start out and how to get up and running?

Trying to link a bunch of related data sources so I can analyze trends across different things.

Anything would help. Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi There,

My first port of call on installing was the tutorial that is installed in the Documentation folder, if you do a full install. I worked through that in less than two days, and at the end of that could build basic documents from scratch - with multiple data sources as you require. Subsequently have done the QlikTech professional and developer courses - both two days on site - which were good. Referring to these forums are also a great source of help as well.

Hope that helps. Good luck, and enjoy!

Cheers,
Steve

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi There,

My first port of call on installing was the tutorial that is installed in the Documentation folder, if you do a full install. I worked through that in less than two days, and at the end of that could build basic documents from scratch - with multiple data sources as you require. Subsequently have done the QlikTech professional and developer courses - both two days on site - which were good. Referring to these forums are also a great source of help as well.

Hope that helps. Good luck, and enjoy!

Cheers,
Steve