Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ajaykumar1
Creator III
Creator III

Google Map drill down-Not working

Hi Everyone,

Hope Doing Good ! I am trying to develop the google map application.My requirement

is when i am click on the country then it should drill down to city level.But its not working.

e.g. Poland Country have the value 3000 when am click on that it is showing the drill in city

level.It should show cities 'Gdynia' is 1000 and 'Gdansk' is 2000.

Please help me on the same.Here am attaching my sample application,country and city level data

with lattitude,longitude.

I want to show this map in IE plugin.

More Thanks,

Ajay

10 Replies
ajaykumar1
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

Any hint from anyone?

More Thanks,

Ajay

Not applicable

Hi,

Not sure about drill-down in the google map. However in IdevioMaps, see http://bi.idevio.com, drill down is supported and easy to use. You can either have one layer that displays all drill-down levels (if they should be visualized in the same way) or have different layers that are active in different levels. There are examples at the site that shows how this is done. Send a mail to info@idevio.com if you would like to try it.

Regards

Johan

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Ajay,

Please find attached file for solution.

Regards,

Jagan.

ajaykumar1
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks  Jagan. It seems working nice way.

I will close this thread asap.

Regards,

Ajay

ajaykumar1
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks Jagan,

I have checked the application shared by you. I need to see the City name and their values in bubbles in Google map.

Eg: I selected Poland country, the google map need to show cities 'Gdynia' is 1000 and 'Gdansk' is 2000 in bubbles.

Thanks

Ajay

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Ajay,

Please find attached file for solution.

Regards,

Jagan.

ajaykumar1
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks Jagan for your reply on this.

I have checked the latest application shared by you. But it is not showing City names in bubbles in Google map. I need to see 2 city names as two bubbles and their values under Poland country in map.

Thanks

Ajay

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Check now.In map both the cities are located nearly in the same point, so it is not showing it as two bubbles, but when you hover you can see two values.

Regards,

Jagan.

ajaykumar1
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks Jagan,

Now I can see city name and values. however cities are not showing as two bubbles for Poland country. I have changed longitude and latitude values of Gdansk (Poland country) and Linkoping (Sweden country) cities and reloaded, but still showing cities and values in one bubble.

I have attached the Application and source file.

Thanks

Ajay