Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hemanthaanichet
Creator III
Creator III

Help me in correcting the expression?

Hi Guys ...

Here is the expression which give correct value only for 2017 Jan rest of the month are not correct

kindly help me on this.......

=num(((

(sum({<PCPM_Version_Desc = {'Adjustment','Actual'},PCPM_SalesType_Key={'1'},PCPM_SalesPeriod = {1},PCPM_Year=p(Year),PCPM_Month=p(Month),PCPM_Calendar_Month=p({<Calendar_Month={'<=$(=max(Calendar_Month))'}>}),PCPM_CP_Team_Flag={'CP','RPL','ORG'},PCPM_Day_Number_In_Month=p({<Day_Number_In_Month = {'<=$(=max(PCPM_Day_Number_In_Month))'}>}),PCPM_Day_of_Week=p({<Day_of_Week=>}),PCPM_RegionDesc={'*'},PCPM_AMHQCode=>}PCPM_Sales_Value))/1000

)

/

count({<PCPM_Month=p(Month),PCPM_Calendar_Month=p({<Calendar_Month={'<=$(=max(Calendar_Month))'}>}),PCPM_RegionDesc={'*'},PCPM_AMHQCode=>}DISTINCT (PCPM_FFName))

/

count({<PCPM_Month=p(Month),PCPM_Calendar_Month=p({<Calendar_Month={'<=$(=max(Calendar_Month))'}>}),PCPM_RegionDesc={'*'},PCPM_AMHQCode=>}DISTINCT (PCPM_Month))),'#,##0')

Regards

Hemanth

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Do you select any thing from Day_Number_In_Month

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
hemanthaanichet
Creator III
Creator III
Author

No Anil.. in selection Year & month...

actually i start doing  this for my previous thread

https://community.qlik.com/thread/270911

hemanthaanichet
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Can you have any idea r suggestion ???? 

Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be data was wrong when it comes to my mind because if one month data getting correct could be the reason for that months you may getting more that 1 frequency? Can you check the frequency in List box for that measure?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
hemanthaanichet
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I checked it both are correct...

Actually i created two datamodels first is the main one and second one the same as first with change of column names