Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II

Help required to "Auto Minimize" the other sheet objects on click of a Button/Text object

I have 2 straight tables in a tab which i want to show together on top of each other when i click on text/button object. That I have managed to do using the vShowHide in the text/button object.

Now the problem is I have 3 more objects in the same tab which is set to "Allow Minimize" and "Auto Minimize". So the problem is when I click on the text above 2 straight tables are displayed and when I click on any of the other 3 charts I want to hide the objects which are displayed on click on the text object.

Basically I want display both the staright table together on top of other at the same time when the button is clicked and when the other objects are clicked both the charts which are opened using the text/button should be minimized and vice versa.

Any idea how we can achieve this.

4 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Use another button to display one of the three other charts and minimize the ones that are already on diplay.

You will either need a single button that sequentially diaplays the three objects (and hides the others) or three buttons.

It would be easier if there is some way to daisy-chain one of the existing icons (minimize, maximize) or the restore function, but unfortunately in QlikView there is no such possibility.

qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi All,

Thanks all I have managed to overcome this by creating the text object for each chart and controlling it using the variable.

Thanks once again

pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

Please close the thread by marking correct and helpful answers.

Learning never stops.
qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Yes correct! Done